- HER STYLE – Mary Sarah embraces her traditional country roots and has gone for a glam early days Opry style with her new look (check out her single cover). As a Texas girl, she loves her boots and has been a proud Boot Barn ambassador for the past five years! The folks at the ‘Voice’ loved her style so much, they invited her back for season 11 to co-host the “Kohl’s Green Room” where she interviewed contestants and chatted about their looks for each performance.
- SHE DOESN’T TAKE HERSELF TOO SERIOUSLY – Follow her socials and you’ll understand this point!!
- THAT VOICE – Mary Sarah is a pro at just 22 years old. She started on the Texas Opry Circuit and recorded a duet album with country legends starting at age 15, but it was her ‘Voice’ blind audition that brought her talent to a national audience. Watch her four chair turn around with her version of “Where The Boys Are” here!! It’s been viewed over 4 million times.
- SHE’S PATRIOTIC – Just google Mary Sarah “The National Anthem” and see how many videos pop up. The singer/songwriter loves her country and has sung the anthem countless times. She even starts every show with an acapella version of “God Bless America” that leads into Merle Haggard’s “Fighting Side of Me.”
- HER NEW SINGLE – Mary Sarah’s new single “Without You” is an empowering song about finding yourself after a break up. It’s got a groovy feel-good vibe and is giving us all the Girl Power feels! And because it’s Mary Sarah…there’s steel guitar. Check out the single below!!