Colgate® Optic White® is teaming up with the CMA Awards and Singer and Actress Lucy Hale to bring fans behind-the-scenes excitement from “The 48th Annual CMA Awards” on Wednesday, November 5. As part of the partnership, Colgate Optic White will be co-hosting an exclusive live Twitter chat with Lucy Hale, live tweeting from the red carpet of “The 48th Annual CMA Awards” and helping presenters, performers and winners prep in the Optic White backstage room before they take center stage that evening.
“Giving fans a sneak peek at how I get red carpet ready through my partnership with Colgate Optic White is so exciting,” said Lucy Hale. “Accessories can make the outfit but your best accessory and biggest asset is always your smile!”
Be red carpet ready no matter the day by following Lucy’s glam tips:
- Take Care of Yourself: The absolute most important thing to do before any red carpet is take care of yourself leading up to the event. Exercise, eat well, get enough rest, and hydrate!
- Everyone Needs a Little Black Dress: A LBD can go to another level when you pair with a standout colorful shoe and bag.
- Best Accessory: A new handbag or necklace can really make an outfit pop but I truly believe that my smile is my best accessory and Colgate Optic White helps me keep it bright and white.
- A Belt Can Make All The Difference: There are too many times to count where I loved a look so much but it just needed something. A chic belt -patent leather, metallic, chain-link – instantly accentuates the waist and adds a little more thought to an overall look.
- Never Leave Home Without an Emergency Kit: Sure, there are so many cute statement clutches but you will never feel 100% if you don’t have enough room for all of your bits and pieces for the night.
To kick off the CMA Awards, Lucy Hale and Colgate Optic White will be co-hosting a 30-minute live Twitter chat on Tuesday, November 4th beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET. Lucy will reveal her #brilliantstyle tips for getting ready, including how she plans to style her best accessory – her bright, white smile! To participate in the live chat and have the chance to win prize packs filled with Lucy’s favorite things, simply follow @OpticWhite and @LucyHale.
“This is the first time that Optic White will be right on the red carpet and we couldn’t be more excited to do so with the Country Music Association and Lucy Hale,” said Philip Durocher, Vice President & General Manager at Colgate-Palmolive. “As an actress and Country Music artist, Lucy Hale knows about prepping for red carpet moments and the importance of maintaining a bright, white smile.”
Additionally, you can receive a free song download from Lucy Hale when you purchase a Colgate Optic White 2-in-1 Whitening Kit at select Walmart stores beginning November 27, 2014. Simply go to www.colgateholidaytune.com and enter the code provided in the kit to download “Mistletoe” by Lucy Hale.