Cumulus announces the latest addition to the NASH Country music and lifestyle brand with the national expansion of “America’s Morning Show,” hosted by Blair Garner live from Nashville.
“America’s Morning Show” is the newest addition to NASH, joining other long-form content including “Kickin’ It with Kix” hosted by Kix Brooks and “NASH Nights Live” with Shawn Parr. Beginning Monday, February 10, “America’s Morning Show” will expand to a total of 20 Cumulus-owned Country format stations.
Cumulus launched the NASH entertainment brand based on the Country music lifestyle in January 2013 with the flagship NASH FM 94.7 in New York City. In addition to Country radio stations, the NASH brand will include a NASH magazine, concerts/events, online content and television programming.
“The expansion of ‘America’s Morning Show’ is just the latest preview of what’s ahead for NASH. We’re moving full-speed ahead with growing the multi-media content offering that will drive the NASH brand,” said John Dickey, Executive Vice President and co-Chief Operating Officer of Cumulus.
“I’m so incredibly grateful to get to lead this charge. New York Country music fans have been so gracious in allowing ‘America’s Morning Show’ to become part of their daily routine. We’re excited to welcome new listeners into the NASH family, and to honor the music that brought us all together in the first place,” said Garner.
“America’s Morning Show” airs weekdays from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. and originates live from Nashville before a studio audience. In addition to Garner, the program is co-hosted by Country music personalities Terri Clark and Chuck Wicks and features news updates by HLN anchor Robin Meade and entertainment gossip provided by Erika Grace Powell. The show features a mix of Country hits, in-studio interviews with Country music’s biggest stars and news about the Country lifestyle.
Beginning in the spring, “America’s Morning Show” will also be available to WestwoodOne affiliates nationwide. Stations will continue to include local news, traffic and weather segments.
The following is a list of the stations and markets airing “America’s Morning Show” beginning Monday at 6 a.m. locally:
- WKDF/Nashville, TN: NASH FM 103.3
- WDRQ/Detroit, MI: NASH FM 93.1
- WRKN/New Orleans, LA: NASH FM 92.3
- KRMD/Shreveport, LA: NASH FM 101.1
- WIWF/Charleston, SC: NASH FM 96.9
- WNNF/Cincinnati, OH: NASH FM 94.1
- WKOR/Columbus-Starkville, MS: NASH FM 94.9
- WXTA/Erie, PA: NASH FM 97.9
- WFBE/Flint, MI: NASH FM 95.1
- WYZB/Fort Walton, FL: NASH FM 105.5
- WTNR/Grand Rapids, MI: NASH FM 94.5
- WZCY/Harrisburg, PA: NASH FM 106.7
- WXBM/Pensacola, FL: NASH FM 102.7
- WPSK/Blacksburg, VA: NASH FM 107.1
- WLXX/Lexington, KY: NASH FM 92.9
- KQFC/Boise, ID: NASH FM 97.9
- WHKR/Melbourne, FL: NASH FM 102.7
- WKOS/Tri-Cities, TN: NASH FM 104.9
- WLFF/Myrtle Beach, SC: NASH FM 106.5