Three-time GRAMMY Award winner and the man the Star Tribune dubbed “the best male singer in country music,” Darius Rucker, recently announced the fall leg of his Southern Style Tour. Tickets to the first date in Chicago, Ill. on October 8 will go on sale this Friday, July 24. Over 15 more stops planned for the fall of 2015 will go on sale in the coming weeks.
The second leg of the Southern Style Tour begins October 8 and will run through Thanksgiving. Rucker will bring David Nail and A Thousand Horses out on the road with him. Critics have said “the chillest dude in Nashville” (Rolling Stone) has had the ability to “defy expectations” (Asbury Park Press) on the tour.
More than 400,000 fans have turned out to catch the rocking, raucous show, which has featured rising stars Brett Eldredge and A Thousand Horses. The summer run is on track to reach 700,000 tickets sold by summer’s end.
Rolling Stone recently debuted Rucker’s video for new single “Southern Style” last week. The video, directed by Peter Zavadil and produced by Jennifer Rothlein, features Rucker performing around his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina. “Southern Style” is the second single from his Capitol Records Nashville album of the same name, which was Rucker’s fourth No. 1 country LP. Lead single “Homegrown Honey” recently reached No. 1 as well, giving him seven chart-topping songs.
Fall show dates:
- October 8 | Chicago, Ill.
- October 9 | Dayton, Ohio
- October 10 | Youngstown, Ohio*
- October 15 | Topeka, Kan.
- October 16 | Lincoln, Neb.
- October 17 | Sioux City, Iowa
- October 22 | Syracuse, N.Y.*
- October 23 | Albany, N.Y.*
- October 24 | Uncasville, Conn.*
- November 1 | Indianapolis, Ind.
- November 10 | Greensboro, N.C.
- November 12 | Bemidji, Minn.
- November 13 | Green Bay, Wis.
- November 14 | Moline, Ill.
- November 19 | Grand Rapids, Mich.
- November 20 | Toledo, Ohio
*A Thousand Hoses will not be appearing on these dates