With the countdown on to the June 3rd release of her debut album, Road Between, Lucy Hale asked her more than 9.8 million fans to help reveal the album cover and track listing today in a unique way on her socials. Fans were invited to unlock the details via Lucy’s social media starting at 7am Pacific Time using the hashtag #unlockroadbetween. As the tweets poured in and fan interaction increased, more pieces were revealed, including the project’s track listing and album cover art. #unlockroadbetween quickly became a worldwide top trending topic on Twitter as Lucy and her fans collaborated to share the unique reveal for her highly anticipated album, The Road Between, at lucyhale.com.
Road Between features 11 songs, including her critically acclaimed single, “You Sound Good To Me,” written by top tunesmiths Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird, and Hillary Lindsey, and currently available for download HERE. The album was produced by Mark Bright and Mike Daly and also includes a song written by fellow country singer and Grammy-winner, Kacey Musgraves. Lucy showcases her own songwriting talents on the record’s final track, “Just Another Song.” Lucy Hale’s debut album, Road Between, is available for pre-order HERE via Amazon.
1. “You Sound Good To Me”: Written by Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird, Hillary Lindsey
2. “From The Backseat”: Written by Mike Daly, Jimmy Robbins, Nicolle Clawson
3. “Nervous Girls”: Written by Hillary Lindsey, Tom Douglas, James Slater
4. “Red Dress”: Written by Todd Sherman Clark, Jessica Lee Mitchell
5. “Goodbye Gone”: Written by J.T. Harding, Melissa Peirce, Andy Dodd
6. “Kiss Me”: Written by Mike Daly, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Lindy Robbins
7. “Road Between”: Written by Melissa Peirce, Mike Daly
8. “Lie A Little Better”: Written by Melissa Peirce, Mike Daly, Chris DeStefano
9. “That’s What I Call Crazy”: Written by Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano, Kacey Musgraves
10. “Love Tonight”: Written by Lucie Silvas, Jeremy Spillman, Jonathan Ian Green
11. “Just Another Song”: Written by Mike Daly, Lucy Hale, Catt Gravitt
Fans and critics alike are eager for Lucy’s music debut. USA Today called her hit single “effervescent” while CMT.com proclaimed, “the actor-turned-singer sounds very legit, very country, and much like a sure thing for country radio.” Declared one of CMT’s Next Women of Country, the first VEVO LIFT artist of 2014 and USA Today On The Verge pick of the new year, the Memphis born-and-raised 24-year old singer and actress first started singing along with the radio to her favorite Martina McBride, Faith Hill and Shania Twain songs. While Lucy Hale made her mark early on as an actress, best known for her role on the hit ABC Family drama “Pretty Little Liars,” she is eager to share her longtime love for music, with her country debut album, Road Between, due June 3rd on DMG Nashville/Bigger Picture Group.