Inspired by the season of both devotion and unrequited romance,Reba has revealed details about her forthcoming album, LOVE SOMEBODY (Nash Icon Records). The Superstar spread some “love”’ to her loyal fans over the weekend – unveiling the cover art, title, track listing and release date of April 14 – across her social media platforms.
LOVE SOMEBODY TRACKLISTING:
1. “Going Out Like That” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jason Sellers) *
2. “Enough” featuring Jennifer Nettles (Kelly Archer, Aaron Scherz, Emily Shackelton) **
3. “She Got Drunk Last Night” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally) *
4. “Livin’ Ain’t Killed Me Yet” (Tommy Lee James, Laura Veltz) *
5. “That’s When I Knew” (Jim Collins, Ashley Gorley) **
6. “I’ll Go On” (Ella Mae Bowen, Tommy Lee James) **
7. “Until They Don’t Love You” (Shane McAnally, Lori McKenna, Josh Osborne) *
8. “Promise Me Love” (Nicole Fernandez, Jason Miller, Susan Ruth) *
9. “Just Like Them Horses” (Liz Hengber, Tommy Lee James) *
10. “Love Somebody” (Sam Hunt, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne) *
11. “Love Land” (Tom Douglas, Rachel Thibodeau)*
12. “Pray For Peace” (Reba McEntire)***
*Produced by Tony Brown and Reba McEntire
**Produced by James Stroud and Reba McEntire
***Produced by Reba McEntire and Doug Sisemore
A Target deluxe of LOVE SOMEBODY includes two bonus tracks: “Whatever Way It Hurts The Least” (Brandy Clark, Tommy Lee James, Josh Osborne)** and “More Than Just Her Last Name” (Brandy Clark, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)* and will be released in conjunction with the standard version. Fans can pre-order the album across digital retailers beginning March 24.
Reba will make a special guest appearance during Nashville: On the Record 2, airing Wednesday, March 25 (10:00-11:00P ET) on the ABC Television Network. The real-life “Queen of Country” joined the hit series’ cast at the Grand Ole Opry, taking the stage to perform “Going Out Like That.” With her first new music in over four years, The punchy/dynamic lead single took the #1 spot on iTunes Country Top Songs in the US and Canada upon release. Throughout her illustrious career, Reba has achieved a rare pinnacle with 35 #1 singles at radio, over 56 million albums sold worldwide and a spot in the upper echelon of #1 album debuts in the Country genre. The Country Music Hall of Fame inductee and first-ever BillboardWoman of the Year, has won a plethora of industry awards from the American Music Awards, ACM Awards, People’s Choice Awards, CMA Awards and Grammy Awards.
In June, Reba will join forces with Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn to launch REBA, BROOKS & DUNN: Together in Vegas, a one-of-a-kind Country music residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. For tour dates and more, visit Reba.com.
As a multi-media entertainment mogul, Reba has become a household name with a successful empire that spans across music, television, film, theater and retail. The Oklahoma native’s film credits include Tremors, North, The Little Rascals, in addition to landing the lead role in Annie Get Your Gun on Broadway and starring in the six-season eponymous sitcom Reba. This year marks the 10th anniversary of Reba’s flourishing lifestyle brand – clothing, shoes, luggage, home goods – with retail partner Dillard’s.