The Second Annual Casey James Frisbee Golf Tournament, will take place on June 4 at the Children’s Theatre for the fans of Casey James and at the Butterfly stage for the patients and families. Casey will play for fans from 9:00-10:00 (fans will arrive at 8:30) and patients and families from 10:15- 10:45. Casey will then head down to the fields (field one) and participate in some of the “field day” activities.
VIP TICKET INFO:
- 1 admittance to private performance and “field day” with Casey James.
- Continental breakfast and beverage service provided.
- Venue: Monroe Carrel Jr Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt – Children’s Theater.
- Free parking available in hospital parking garage that is adjacent and attached to the Children’s Hospital.
- Ticket holders will come to 2200 Children’s Way, Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt. 2nd floor Children’s Theatre. Someone will be at the second floor to direct.
Tickets are $25 and can be purchased HERE.