With his highly-anticipated new studio album Ignite the Night hitting shelves nationwide Tuesday, August 19, country star Chase Rice is getting ready to light up New York City with a celebratory live show the night prior, August 18, at the Bowery Ballroom. Proceeds from the show will benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light The Night” fundraising campaign, with which Rice recently got involved in honor of his late father, whose birthday also coincides with the album’s release date.
“After hearing about all the great work LLS does for blood cancer research and seeing what an impact their ‘Light The Night’ walks have on families and communities who are struggling with the disease, I knew I wanted to get involved,” said Rice. “My dad had melanoma and he passed away of a heart attack, so I understand what families go through and anything I can do to raise awareness and help other people stay healthy, I’ll do.”
To purchase tickets for the Bowery Ballroom show, click HERE.
Ignite the Night is a 15-song compilation that includes Rice’s current Top 20-and-climbing, Gold-certified single “Ready Set Roll,” which he will also perform on NBC’s Late Night with Seth Meyers next Wednesday, August 6. A special iTunes “Party Edition” of Ignite the Night will also be available Aug. 19 and will include three bonus tracks.
Ignite The Night Album Track Listing (* denotes release on physical edition only):
1. “Ready Set Roll” (Rhett Akins, Chris DeStefano, Chase Rice)
2. “Do It Like This” (Dallas Davidson, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley)
3. “Beach Town” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
4. “MMM Girl” (Rodney Clawson, Lynn Hutton, Chase Rice)
5. “Beer With The Boys” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Chase Rice)
6. “Carolina Can” (Scooter Carusoe, Chase Rice)
7. “We Goin’ Out” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
8. “Gonna Wanna Tonight” (Shane McAnally, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
9. “Look At My Truck” (Chase Rice, Cole Taylor)
10. “U Turn” (Zach Crowell, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
11. “50 Shades Of Crazy” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
12. “What’s Your Name” (Zach Crowell, Nicolle Galyon, Matt Jenkins)
13. “How She Rolls” (Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
14. “Jack Daniels & Jesus” (Amanda Flynn, Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
15. “Whoa” (Russell Dickerson, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jesse Rice, Chase Rice)
iTunes Party Edition:
15. “Party Up” (Featuring Colt Ford) (Ross Copperman, Blair Daly, Colt Ford, Chase Rice)
16. “Country In Ya” (Adam Sanders, Chase Rice)
17. “Best Beers Of Our Lives” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
18. “Ride” (Joseph Somers-Morales, Cody Tarpley)
To pre-order Ignite the Night, click HERE.
Rice, who is currently touring with Dierks Bentley on the Riser Tour in addition to selling out his own headlining dates, recently partnered with Snagajob on its third annual Hourly Gig contest to give aspiring musicians the opportunity to showcase their talents and perform as the opening act at his Sept. 5 show in Denver, Colorado. To participate, entrants must submit a video of an original song performance at www.TheHourlyGig.com before the entry period closes August 8. Entries will be evaluated on creativity, talent and entertainment value by a team of expert judges and will be narrowed down to five finalists, with the eventual winner determined by a popular vote.