With its long history of promoting a myriad of musical genres as diverse as the brand itself, Jägermeister is proud to announce a partnership with GRAMMY Award nominated country artist Lee Brice for the “Jägermeister Presents: Lee Brice” country concert series. The multi-city tour will run through September and October, and feature some of today’s brightest up and coming stars at the shows as well as Jägermeister sponsored emcee Rick Monroe.
“The craftsmanship that Lee puts into his recordings and live performances are second to none, and his style of music pairs perfectly with a brand rooted in quality like Jägermeister,” says Cliff Rigano, Director of Music Marketing for Jägermeister.
Curb recording artist Lee Brice is a modern day vanguard, the kind whose boundless desire to hone his skills and relentless pursuit of perfection are matched only by his humility about the entire process. His latest album, ‘I Don’t Dance,’ is a showcase for his painstaking approach to writing and recording; released Sept. 9, 2014, ‘I Don’t Dance’ debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart and #5 on the Billboard 200, setting the stage for Brice’s meteoric rise in the country music world.
At the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards, he was awarded two trophies in the “Single Record of The Year” category as both artist and producer of “I Don’t Dance.” Two weeks later, he was invited to perform “Drinking Class” on NBC’s” The Voice.” The track not only went #1 that week but was certified RIAA Gold, marking his second RIAA certification in less than six months.
“The people we play for on the road night after night are the greatest fans in the world,” shares Lee Brice. “They love to have a great time and are fans of the Jägermeister brand. I’ve been looking for a way to partner with Jäger for a while now and this tour is the perfect way to do that. I can’t wait to get started!”
As part of the tour, Jägermeister will be enlisting renowned illustrator Billy Perkins to create custom, limited edition artwork that will be featured throughout each venue. Each stop will also feature original artwork from the brands’ ‘56 Parts: Best as One’ campaign as well as a custom Jägermeister Lee Brice cocktail inspired by the artist.
Tour Dates Include:
- 9/11 – Phoenix, AZ – Comerica Theatre
- 9/12 – Los Angeles, CA – Club Nokia at LA Live
- 9/13 – Saratoga, CA – The Mountain Winery
- 9/16 – Worley, ID – Coeur D’Alene Casino Resort Hotel: The Event Center
- 9/17 – Boise, ID – Revolution Center
- 9/18 – Minden, NV – TJ’s Corral at the Carson Valley Inn
- 9/24 – Springfield, MO – Shrine Mosque
- 9/25 – Enid, OK – Enid Event Center
- 9/26 – Muskogee, OK – Muskogee Civic Center
- 9/30 – Fredericksburg, VA – Celebrate Virginia Live at Pancho Villa Pavilion
- 10/1– Williamsport, PA – Community Arts Center
- 10/2– Wallingford, CT– Toyota Presents Oakdale
- 10/3 – Niagara Falls, NY – Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
- 10/8 – Peoria, IL – Peoria Civic Center Arena
- 10/9 – Indianapolis, IN – Old National Centre: Murat Theatre
- 10/22– Detroit, MI – The Fillmore Detroit
- 10/23 –Danville, IL – David S. Palmer Arena
- 10/24 – Davenport, IA – Adler Theatre